I did the first two lessons. I set up a blog account, but still have no idea what to do with it. I'll work on that next. How do you make an avatar? I don't know what to add to my page.
I followed the directions on the Classroom 2.0 site- the only thing I changed was how I added the avitar. While I tried to export it (there are directions on the side of the Yahoo aviatar site)- I ended up just copying and pasting it. Try their directions and let me know how things went. Please send me your blog address - part of my job is to keep tracking of things!
2 comments:
I did the first two lessons. I set up a blog account, but still have no idea what to do with it. I'll work on that next. How do you make an avatar? I don't know what to add to my page.
I followed the directions on the Classroom 2.0 site- the only thing I changed was how I added the avitar. While I tried to export it (there are directions on the side of the Yahoo aviatar site)- I ended up just copying and pasting it.
Try their directions and let me know how things went.
Please send me your blog address - part of my job is to keep tracking of things!
Post a Comment